phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- User not found after creating the user
- Confusing dialog when trying to create an already existing user
- Missing LIMIT clause for some queries
- Do not show create icon when user has no privileges
- Chrome behavior with date fields
- NOW() function incorrectly selected (regression)
- Advisor complaints about MariaDB 10.x is version less than 5.1
- When login fails and error display is active, login data is displayed (regression)
- open_basedir warnings on export page
- AJAX request waiting until version info is retrieved
- js error when changing number of columns in status monitor