Comodo Internet Security 3.9.95478
Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
* NEW! Multilingual Support: CIS now supports other languages
* NEW! Stateful File Inspection for Realtime Virus Scanner
* NEW! Integrated In Memory Virus Scanner(i.e. Integrated BOClean)
* NEW! LivePCSupport is provided as a 30 Day Trial
* IMPROVED! Default popup layout changed to the basic layout in order to encourage the use of it
* IMPROVED! Stronger Defense+ protection: New types of defenses are added e.g. Clipboard logging, Keyboard input blocking etc.
* IMPROVED! Keyboard and Screen access alerts are improved and number of false positives are reduced
* IMPROVED! Stronger Defense+ protection while the Windows is Booting/Shutting down
* IMPROVED! Stronger Default Firewall policy in order to better hide from attackers(Thanks to feedback from our forum moderator Ronny)
* IMPROVED! Configuration Management window is changed
* IMPROVED! Submission functionality for the Quarantined items added
* FIXED! Avntivirus heuristics does not detect some files properly
* FIXED! Defense+ BO protection incompatible with Spy Swepper virus scanner.
* FIXED! CIS does not validate digital certificates properly
* FIXED! CIS blocks some application from being executed
* FIXED! BSOD while CIS is being uninstalled
* FIXED! CIS does not detect some types of shellcodes upon a BO attack
* FIXED! CIS erroneously reports buffer overflow attacks for some applications under certain circumstances
* FIXED! CIS does not scan spcially created RAR files properly (http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/34737, first reported by Thierry Zoller)
* FIXED! CIS creates duplicate file name entries for some protected file access alerts
* FIXED! Right click scanner reports "Antivirus Engine is not initialized"
* FIXED! Threatcast registration does not work properly(This bug caused some users unable to see TC statistics)
* FIXED! CIS occasionally crashes while submitting the files
* FIXED! CIS firewall drivers sometimes cannot be restored by the diagnostics utility
* FIXED! CIS did not scan NTFS streams during manual scanning
* FIXED! Windows Logon Screen is shown when CIS is installed under certain circumstances(Windows created a password bug)