Comodo Internet Security 6.1.275152
Comodo Internet Security is a free, security app that provides complete protection from virus attacks, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero-day attacks, spyware and hackers.
The app is multi faceted and combines powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, advanced host intrusion prevention tools, configurable application control and anti-spyware. All in one powerful app.
Key Features include:
- Antivirus: Tracks down and destroy any existing malware hiding in a PC.
- Anti-Spyware: Detects spyware threats and destroys each infection.
- Anti-Root-kit: Scans, detects & removes root-kits on your computer.
- Bot Protection: Prevents malicious software turning your PC into a zombie.
- Defense+: Protects critical system files and blocks malware before it can install.
- Auto Sandbox Technology: Runs unknown files in an isolated environment.
- Memory Firewall: Cutting-edge protection against sophisticated buffer overflow attacks.
- Anti-Malware: Kills malicious processes before they can infect your system.
Overall, Comodo Internet Security features a friendly graphical user interface that can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise. It has a strong, robust firewall, a high quality Antivirus and stacks of other security tools that are all easy to configure; just 'set and forget'.
# NEW! Drag n Drop support in rule editors
# NEW! View Connections dialog which shows active connections without having to install Killswitch
# NEW! Ability to exclude files while restoring from quarantine
# There are over 200 bug fixes in this release. Below are the selected few:
- FIXED! cmdagent.exe consumes 100% FIXED! CPU when the size of cache is big enough
- FIXED! Sandboxed Google Chrome does not open Web pages if CIS and Bitdefender installed
- FIXED! Matousec Fileacc1 test fails
- FIXED! Malware can load drivers under certain circumstances bypassing the protection
- FIXED! 100% CPU consumption while running certain .jar files real-time
- FIXED! In Win8 x86, BSOD while scanning with CCE
- FIXED! Online videos don’t display correctly in kiosk Dragon when full screen
- FIXED! BSOD From Running Iobit Advanced SystemCare
- FIXED! Sandboxed malware causes BSOD