TightVNC 1.3.8 RC
¿En qué consiste la garantía de protección de FileHippo?
- Win32 server: Fixed major problem with disconnecting clients on screen locking, user logoff and logon, in the service mode.
- Win32 server: Added support for DFMirage driver direct screen access mode (from DemoForge LLC).
- Win32 server: Added support for multiple monitors (from DemoForge LLC).
- Win32 server: Improved layout and functionality of the Properties dialog.
- Win32 server: More accurate password handling - now the server code tries to distinguish between "empty" and "unset" passwords better.
- Win32 server: New -shareall, -shareprimary and -sharearea command-line options, working similarly to the -sharewindow option.
- Win32 server: Fixed problems with restoring desktop wallpaper.
- Win32 viewer: Fixed bug with not enabling JPEG compression by default.
- Win32 viewer: Fixed bug with not setting proper size of the viewer window.
- Unix server: Port numbers are now calculated modulo 65536 with vncviewer's -listen option. That makes it possible to listen on TCP ports under 5900.
- Java viewer: Automatic encoding selection based on measuring current network throughput.