phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- CTRL + up or down moves two fields (part one)
- output as text radio clickable for "OpenDocument Text" export
- DROP DATABASE tick box in export no longer works
- Unable to export comments in OpenDocument text format
- Deletion even when the user says "No" to the confirmation message
- "New" link in navi panel is shown even if no privileges
- Some params are being omitted from microhistory
- Missing validation on Import CSV: "Columns enclosed with" and "Columns escaped with"
- Fatal error while resetting settings
- JS error when editing procedure from nav panel
- Edit routine form submitting when pressing enter
- Nav: "Columns" won't expand with specific schema