Internet Explorer Vista 8.0 RC1 Vista
¿En qué consiste la garantía de protección de FileHippo?
Windows Internet Explorer 8 improves browser interoperability and advances the Web by delivering a better implementation of Web standards. Although this is a move in the right direction, you might encounter compatibility issues with some sites that still rely on the behavior of earlier versions of Internet Explorer. Common symptoms of site compatibility problems are out-of-place menus, images, or text.
Compatibility View resolves most site compatibility issues and makes Web sites that are designed for older browsers look better.
To enable Compatibility View for specific Web sites that are not displayed correctly or that are not working, follow these steps:
1. In Internet Explorer RC1, open the Web site that is not displayed correctly or that does not work correctly.
2. Click the Compatibility View icon. This icon is located to the right side of the address bar. Or, click Compatibility View on the Tools menu.
You can see a list of major sites that are best viewed in Compatibility View n the Compatibility View settings dialog box. When you visit a Web site that is on the list, Internet Explorer 8 automatically displays the site in Compatibility View.
If you use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES), and you have the Delete personal settings check box selected, the Compatibility View list feature may stop working. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
3. Click to clear the Delete personal settings check box.
4. Click Reset.
5. Close and then reopen Internet Explorer.
A full change log is available from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949787