Winamp 5.36 Beta 1504
Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
Changelog from build 1500-1504
* New: Album Art window for Winamp Modern skin (shows cover for currently playing file)
* New: 'Get Album Art' action when rt-clicking art icons in ml view (accesses online coverart.media.aol.com database, based on amg - saves cover.jpg, if available, to containing album folder)
* Fixed: [in_cdda] Crash in prefs dialog when MusicID is disabled
* Fixed: [ml_disc & in_cdda] CD reading/playback may be buggy under OS'es other than WinXP and/or without Sonic Engine installed
* Fixed: Icon scrolling in album art view (now much smoother)
* Fixed: 'Show horiz scrollbar' action in ml doesn't hide scrollbar until after vert divider is moved (note: still a bit buggy on 3rd attempt onwards)
* Fixed: Hang when switching between ml_online and other ml views
* Fixed: Installer: tataki.dll & jpeg/gif/bmp/png.w5s missing when not installing Modern Skin support, but required by ML for album art support
* Misc: ML scrollbars now only skinned for Modern skins if Wasabi version is specified as 1.3 in skin.xml
* Misc: Tweaked Modern Skin songticker scrolling/spacing
* Misc: Reversed the album art search criteria order to: embedded, %album%.*, cover.*. folder.* (edit: hmm, not sure if this made it into this build or not, but will definitely be so in the next public beta).