Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
- Resizable FileTransfer window
- Improved cursor handling in viewer and javaviewer
- Improved Autoreconnect option in server
- Improved query-on-incoming-connection window in server
- MSLogon improvements
- MSLogon weak challenge vulnerability fix
NOTE: MSLogon backward compatibility is broken with versions
Anyway, the new v1.0.2 viewer can use MSLogon with older servers
but a warning is displayed recommending server upgrade.
- Server and viewer logging functions vulnerability fix
- Server configuration: AlphaBlending, FTUserImpersonation and
LockWorkstation options are allowed depending on the OS
- MSRC4 DSM plugin v1.2.0 embedded into the setup
("plugin" subdirectory). The .dsm files must be manually copied
into the UltraVNC install directory, along Ultra binaries.
Many enhancements in this new plugin (session key salting, connection
still possible without key file...). Thanks Sean !