ALLPlayer is one of the most popular programs for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Intelligent subtitles - the program checks the length of the subtitles and sets the time duration.
- Subtitles editor.
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
- Added gesture control, and support for Windows touch screens. With this feature can you easily change screen size, rewind a movie, and in full screen mode like on Android players, there is convenient volume control on the right side of the screen, and brightness on the left side. This way desktop ALLPlayer got familiar features like ALLPlayer Android, available in Google Play.
- Works better with ALLPlayer Remote, which supports now not only ALLplayer, but all video players. ALLPlayer Remote can be used also as a virtual touch keyboard and mouse.
- Fixed a number of problems reported by users, including the latest Opera browser.
- Downloading matching subtitles from opensubtitles.org was also improved.
- Changing the player to the Lite version makes less CPU usage which is important on older Windows OS and on less powerful computers.
- Interface was designed and looks like smartphone apps interface, so many young people should operate it intuitive and with ease. All functions are readily available, the precise moment they are needed.
- Windows 10 compatible
- Built-in codecs to play any audio/video files ( with support for 4K and ULTRA HD)
- Playing movies and TV series from torrents with subtitles (just drag and drop torrent file)
- Internet radio stations