FonePaw MacMaster is a free, easy to use cleaning utility designed especially for Mac users. Yay!
Its sole purpose is to optimise your storage by getting rid of all the junk files that build up over time, deleting un-needed documents, spreadsheets and photos, and by locating old and large files you probably didn't know you still had.
MacMaster has a sleek and well-designed interface with clearly highlighted processes, so anyone should be able to use it even if they only have basic or rudimentary tech knowledge and experience.
The key how MacMaster works is the advanced tech and algorithms that run behind the chilled out upper GUI you see on the surface. Firstly, it quickly scans through your Mac for all your junk files like application caches, trash bin junks, system logs & caches, and then simply deletes them, freeing up space and increasing your Mac's efficiency and speed. Secondly, it then finds and selectively deletes local email attachments, useless iTunes backup files, or unused language packages to free up space. The removal of useless iTunes junk is a particular strength of MacMaster. Crucially, according to FonePaw, MacMaster does all this without causing any damage whatsoever to your coveted Mac. MacMaster lastly scans through your Mac to list those large or old files that you might not need any more, but didn't know you still had.
- Removes application caches, trash bin junks, system logs & caches without impacting the system.
- Looks good and is easy to use.
- Simple yet elegant interface.
- You choose what to delete and what to keep.
- Searches and deletes useless files like local email attachments, iTunes backup files or languages users never use.
- Scans the disk thoroughly for large or old files and lists the results for preview.
Overall, MacMaster is a very decent little cleaner that is effective, easy to use, and works quickly.
Optimizes the performance of Duplicate Finder & Similar Image Finder.
Fixes some bugs.