TortoiseSVN 32-bit 1.5.4
TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control software for Windows. It is based on Subversion. TortoiseSVN provides a nice and easy user interface for Subversion.
It is developed under the GPL. Which means it is completely free, including the source code. But just in case you don't know the GPL too well: you can use TortoiseSVN to develop commercial applications or just use it in your company without any restrictions.
Since it's not an integration for a specific IDE like Visual Studio, Eclipse or others, you can use it with whatever development tools you like.
As a Subversion client, TortoiseSVN has all the features of Subversion itself, including:
- Most current CVS features.
- Directories, renames, and file meta-data are versioned.
- Commits are truly atomic.
- Branching and tagging are cheap (constant time) operations.
- Efficient handling of binary files.
TortoiseSVN 1.5.3, linked with Subversion 1.5.2.
This is a bugfix only release.
- CHG: OpenSSL 0.9.8i with capieng enabled
- BUG: Applying a patch where a context line had UTF-BOMs
in it failed. (Stefan)
- BUG: Checking out multiple folders from the repository browser failed
to unescape the target folder. (Stefan)
- BUG: If an url had special chars which needed escaping below the
repository root, showing the log did not always work. (Stefan)
- BUG: Comparing two revisions sometimes did not work if the url didn't
exist anymore in HEAD. (Stefan)
- BUG: Diffing/Blaming from TortoiseBlame on merged revisions did not
work in certain situations. (Stefan)
- BUG: Unescape the target paths when exporting the changed files from
the file diff dialog. (Stefan)
- BUG: the 'unversioned' overlay for folders didn't show up for some
unversioned folders. (Stefan)
- BUG: After a "mine before theirs" or "theirs before mine" resolving
action on the right pane in TortoiseMerge, the Undo would not
undo correctly. (Stefan)
- BUG: Failures, even GPF in blame and log dialogs when specifying a
revision range and a peg revision outside that range. (Stefan Fuhrmann)
- BUG: TortoiseMerge sometimes wrongly detected the encoding of files. (Stefan)
- BUG: If a merge conflicted due to added items the progress dialog did not
count these correctly and the context menu missed items. (Tobias Schfer)
- BUG: TortoiseMerge could crash if the font size was set smaller than
8 pixels. (Stefan)
- BUG: When a cleanup failed, the error message didn't include the svn
error string. (Stefan)
- BUG: /closeonend was ignored for the (un)lock command. (Stefan)
- BUG: The 'rename' context menu was not available for added files. (Stefan)
- BUG: Entering an URL before non-ascii text in the commit dialog corrupted
the first chars of the non-ascii text. (Stefan)
- BUG: Blame from the repository browser ignored the diff options. (Stefan)