PeerBlock lets you control who your computer "talks to" on the Internet. By selecting appropriate lists of "known bad" computers, you can block communication with advertising or spyware oriented servers, computers monitoring your p2p activities, computers which have been "hacked", even entire countries!
They can't get in to your computer, and your computer won't try to send them anything either.
And best of all, it's free!
PeerBlock is a continuation of PeerGuardian.
- Display Yellow Icon if HTTP is Allowed
- Fixed "PeerBlock doesn't block unless update at startup"
- Limit Max Size of History.db
- Systray "Allow HTTP" instead of "Block HTTP"
- Warn if Exit While Blocking Recently
- Force PeerBlock to Start Enabled
- Allow HTTP for X minutes
- Click on tray icon to minimize window
- "Friendly" URLs
- List-Add Sanity-Checking
- List "Optimization"
- Saves "Last Known Good" Config
- Multiple-select of Rows