MobaXterm is a complete toolbox for remote computing. The application is an enhanced terminal for Windows with an X11 server, a tabbed SSH client and several other network tools for remote computing (VNC, RDP, telnet, rlogin). MobaXterm has the essential Unix commands for Windows desktop, in a single portable exe file.
Key Features Include:
- Free X server fully configured (based on Xorg).
- Tabbed terminal based on PuTTY / MinTTY with antialiased fonts and macro support.
- Easy DISPLAY exportation from any remote host.
- X11-Forwarding capability in OpenSSH.
- Several Unix/Linux commands based on Cygwin (rsync, wget, sed, awk, grep, cd, ls, cat, cp).
- A session manager with all the network clients you need: RDP, VNC, SSH, telnet, rsh, FTP, SFTP and XDMCP.
- Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick.
- Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable.
Eliminated flickering effects in remote monitoring bar.
Improved MobaXterm startup speed by decreasing resources size.
Improved size of main executable by increasing compression of embedded resources.
Windows PATH is now appended to the terminal PATH in the dropdown terminal (Ctrl+Alt+M).
You can now manually select COM interface speed for Serial sessions.
You can now manually type a path in folder selection dialogs.
Improved "ShiftFnKeys" terminal type with proper key sequences for Shift+F9 and Shift+F11.
In TCPCapture tool, a new interactive console menu allows you to choose which network adapter to use for capture.
Fixed a potential issue with AltGr key into RDP sessions.
Fixed checkboxes which were not properly painted when using very high DPI (more than 250%).
Typing the first character of a file/folder in SSH-browser now gets you to that file/folder.
Files and folders were displayed twice when pressing F5 without releasing the key in SSH-browser (SCP mode).
Fixed a potential freeze issue when trying to connect to a SFTP session and authentication fails 3 times.
Middle-click on an SSH-browser element copies full path to the terminal.
Fixed setxkbmap command which was not working in local terminal.
Prevented MobaXterm for asking twice to close open sessions when closing MobaXterm.