i-FunBox for Mac is a great app that gives you more control over your iOS device. The app has a clean, standard interface with six functions to choose from; New Folder, Refresh, Go Up Level, Copy From Mac, Copy To Mac, and Install App.
i-FunBox for Mac is a relatively easy to use app that has a few really good functions. Once connected you can view your iOS device data and files in two menu views. This has numerous advantages over the traditional iOS menu system as you can drag, drop, and move files freely.
- You can install iOS apps from customized or unsigned IPA packages.
- You can manage files in app sandbox for saved games, and chat history.
- You can import and export media files, such as songs, videos, photos and ringtones.
- You will be able to use your iPhone as a USB flash drive.
- You can have control of the native iOS file system.
Overall, i-FunBox for Mac is an easy to use app, with a clean interface and cool features. The app lets you install and backup apps and access an app sandbox without jail-breaking your device. There is also a wallpaper function, and export music and movie tool. i-FunBox for Mac is freeware and is available for both Mac OS X and Windows.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.6 of i-FunBox for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.