FreeFileSync is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization application for Mac OS X. The application also runs on Windows and Linux. FreeFileSync provides you with a clean, easy to use and intuitive interface, which offers numerous features for synchronization purposes.
Key Features Include:
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders.
- Automate sync as a batch job.
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions.
- Uses macros %time%, %date%, et al. for recurring backups.
- Optimal sync sequence prevents disc space bottlenecks.
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks).
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse).
FreeFileSync also supports portable installation onto USB memory sticks or external hard drives.
The installer is now ad-free.
Sync multiple files in parallel (Donation Edition).
Compare multiple files in parallel within a single folder tree.
Aggregate worker threads per device during traversal.
Reset GUI layout configuration for high DPI displays.
Keep GUI responsive during synchronization.
Remember maximum number of visible folder pairs.
Fixed high DPI issues in installer.
Don't delay errors by callback interval during comparison.
Concurrent intermediate folder creation for versioning.
Sync all folder level items before recursion (avoid CWDs).
Updated translation files.