Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converterâ„¢ has become 'the standard' tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support,
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
Added shortcut to tag editor, if edit tags for multi files then ALT + N is same as click '>' button (next file), and ALT + B is the same as '<' (previous file).
Updated m4a decoder to latest fdk v2.
Drops 'encoding tool' tag on converting.
Album art - retrieve from Internet updated for compatibility.
Music Converter, if select [Delete Selected Profile] from encoder menu, asks if should delete.
Bug Fix: Explorer >> convert to: loads converter, then do another Convert To would spawn a 2nd Music Converter, instead of adding the files to existing open one.