ChemMaths is an engineering, mathematical and chemistry application. It offers an extensive array of features to solve, inform and interpret engineering problems/equations/data. It has been designed to save time in solving problems, obtaining chemical/mathematical/scientific data, and perform calculations.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Contains over 200 units conversion from some 20+ categories i.e. area, length, time, force etc.
- Solve numerous physics, electrical,mechanical,engineering equations etc. Over 300 equations .
- ChemMaths contains data on over 3000 chemical compounds.
- Contains many predefined mathematical graph equations i.e. straight lines, log graphs etc.
- Contains numerous information charts containing maths, chemical, general information.
- Contains standard calculator functions and many commonly used constants in the science/engineering field.
- Contains a media player interface to play music (MP3,WAV,Flac etc) , Videos (AVI,MP4,DVD), burn and rip CD's.
- Contains Web Browser interface, so you can search the web for further information etc.
- The screen size and layout are sizeable.
- Plot 2D/3D graphs.
ChemMaths contains numerous engineering tools, 3000+ data of chemical, mathematical, and general scientific information. It can solve hundreds of equations, and 200+ unit conversions.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 16.0 of ChemMaths. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.