- Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
- Sensitive equalizer
- A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
- The minimal consumption of system resources
- Multilingual support
- Support of set of formats of audio
- Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
- Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
- Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
- The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
- Plus many more !
Common: localization have been updated.
Audio Converter: special build of LAME codec with unicode file names support has been added.
Fixed: Sound Engine - some scrunchies can be heard when stopping playback by closing the application.
Fixed: Sound Engine - app hangs on lost the audio focus if DirectSound method is used for output.
Fixed: Playlist - playlists with relative paths in AIMPPL4 format are imported incorrectly if file path is started form + or - character.
Fixed: Tag Editor - WAV-file that was edited in AIMP opens in Adobe Audition with the "meta data is corrupted" message in some cases.
Small bugs were fixed.