Yendo is a financial accounting platform that merges cloud accounting with customer relationship management (CRM) and bulk email tools. It is designed for small business and it has everything you need, from invoicing and purchases to expenses and payments.
Yendo provides a simple, clean interface that can manage most common accounting tasks such as creating invoices, running reports, tracking expenses and managing cash flow. It also creates annual and monthly budgets based on your actual spending trends.
Key features include:
- Full Double-Entry Bookkeeping.
- Easy to use Interface.
- Send and Manage Invoices Online.
- Create Reports in an Instant.
- Manage and Track Expenses.
- Track Payments Online & On-Time.
- Customised management reports.
- Accessible Online, Anytime, Anyplace.
- iPhone/Blackberry/Smartphone Compatible.
- Assign each sales invoice to a Rep.
One features worthy of note is Yendo’s bulk email tools. This is a useful tool that takes advantage of your businesses CRM data for mass mailings. This is helpful for sales or marketing teams, which want to maintain a high-level of client contact.
Overall, Yendo is a good package. It has a clean interface, can accomplish the majority of task you set and it can create customized budgets. The downside is that it isn’t designed to manage a large inventory or employees for that matter. Furthermore, although Yendo does provides developer APIs, it offers few integrations such as Google app compatibility, payment processing and document management.