Zulu Free Professional Virtual DJ Software is pro DJ mixing app for the Windows platform. With it you can mix and broadcast live music, audio and Mp3s.
Drag and drop music into or around Zulu's interface and preview an upcoming track through headphones via a secondary audio output. You can also apply effects on the fly.
Key Features include:
- Crossfade in between two tracks.
- Automatic beat detection.
- Automatic synchronization between the decks based on BPM.
- Supports a large number of audio formats including wav, mp3, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg etc.
- Change the pitch in real time of each track, slow it down or speed it up to manually sync it with the other tracks.
- Add a cue pointer marker at any point in a track to instantly start playing the track from that point.
- Loop sections within a track and synchronize that loop to the BPM.
- Real time Equalization on each Deck (track) including "kill" buttons for instant EQ.
- Apply effects in real-time to a track.
- Effects include Distortion, High Pass Filter, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger and Delay.
- Separate output for headphones.
- Simple and intuitive user interface for day-to-day operation.
Loading tracks is easy, simply add it to a deck and it will automatically scan the file for a beat and assign a beat per minute (BPM), and will change the tempo in the second deck for perfect synchronization and a seamless crossover.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.13 of Zulu Free Professional Virtual DJ Software. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.