XShell is a terminal emulator created by Netsarang that supports a range of terminals such as; SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, and SERIAL.
Xshell includes a flexible tabbed environment. Separate tabs in to their own windows or split the window vertically/horizontally to fully customize your workspace.
Synchronize input to multiple terminals and across remote hosts to make the repetitive parts of system administration less of a hassle.Features Include:
- Session Manager
- Highlight Sets
- Flexible and Powerful Tabbed Environment
- SSH PKCS#11 Support
- Dual font integration for ASCII and Non-ASCII Characters
- Enhanced Password Encryption with Master Password
- Synchronized Input to Multiple Terminals
- Send Frequently Used Commands and Strings Using Quick Commands
- Control Xshell Using the Local Shell Interface
- Launch X Applications Through an SSH Tunnel (X11 Forwarding)
Overall, XShell is a powerful terminal emulator with lots of features that are not available with its competitors. Xshell is free for home and school use.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 6.0.0107 of XShell. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.