Virto Commerce is a highly scalable eCommerce product that has been designed for fast growing, large organizations. It has powerful enterprise-class features out of the box and provides flexibility to create a tailored unique eCommerce solution.
Virto Commerce is based on .NET 4.5 with large use of AngularJS, Azure, EF, IoC, MVC and other cutting edge technologies, and has been designed for both developers and solution providers. It has a strong and robust framework to build on and has been specifically designed to be flexible, thereby allowing for extensive customizations. With numerous features such as catalog and product management and customer management tools, which are supported by a powerful back office, daily routine tasks are managed with ease.
Key Features include:
- Flexible framework that enables easier development of new features.
- Built using the latest technologies: .Net 4.5 Framework, Entity Framework 6, MVC5/Razor, (WCF, OData, Workflow Foundation, Unity, WPF, ClickOnce, HTML5, AngularJS).
- Designed for Microsoft Azure to allow on-demand scalability, performance and reliability.
- Flexible and non-monolithic architecture that allows for changeable parts.
- Utilizes Windows Workflow Foundation.
Although there are many other eCommerce platforms that claim to be Open Source, they tend to hide enterprise features, such as faceted search, multi-language, multi currency, and advanced promotions etc. under the commercial license. Whereas, Virto Commerce has been designed for developers and solution providers alike, so it doesn't hide the enterprise features. It's a strong and robust framework to work with and has been designed for extensive and seamless customizations.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.7.1 of Virto Commerce. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.