Unchecky is a small and lightweight application that has been designed to keep potentially unwanted programs off your computer by keeping your checkboxes clear during file installations.
The application works by automatically unchecking unrelated offers during the installation process. This in turn saves time and effort in clicks and it makes it less likely to miss a checkbox of an unwanted offer or potentially unwanted program (pup).
Overall, Unchecky is a small and lightweight application that runs silently in the background of your computer. It uses only a small amount of system resources and can potentially protect your system against installing unsolicited browsers or applications that you didn't intend to install.
- Added support for Winaero Software.
- Improved support for µTorrent.
- Improved support for CCleaner.
- Improved support for FileZilla.
- Improved support for Comodo Internet Security.
- Improved support for DriverMax.
- Improved support for Auslogics products.
- Fixed web offers handling with high DPI settings.
- Removed several false positive detections.
- Indonesian translation.
- Updated translations.