The Bat! 6.0.4
The Bat! mail client has a lot of vital benefits and useful features that make your email experience simple and convenient. All these features perfectly fit any Windows OS. Moreover, The Bat! is the first and only email client Certified for Windows Vista by Microsoft Corporation. “Certified for Vista” logo guarantees the highest level of compatibility between Vista and The Bat! mechanisms.Protection of privacy
The Bat!’s characteristic feature is the most widespread support of authentication protocols and of encryption while working with mail servers.Anti-virus defense
The other side of safety is protection against malicious codes. The Bat! benefits of its own HTML viewing mechanism – Robin HTML Viewer, as well as of its own image viewing module.
# New features
* The support of Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) has been implemented
* 32-bit and 64-bit versions are now available (The new The Bat! 64-bit version will be released after November 21, 2013.)
* it is now possible to save message text in the UTF-8 format
* the new %COPY("text", start, count) macro allows extracting a portion of characters provided by “text” starting from a certain character, e.g. %COPY("%otext", 1, 100) will return 100 characters starting from the first character of the original message text while replying or forwarding messages.
* Sorting Office: a new action to extract files by masks
* The Bat! 6.0 became a fully-Unicode application
* Optimized interface display on high DPI monitors
* issues regarding the import of messages from large UNIX-mailbox files have been eliminated
* the Address Book remembers the "Lock Toolbars" option now
* the widths of the filter list columns in the Sorting Office are now remembered
* the problems connected with message Tags have been resolved