TeamSpeak Server 64-bit 126.96.36.199
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the server.
- "Error opening file: No such file or directory" message now includes filename
- Fixed server crash when ipv6 client connects while using MariaDB (or MySQL) server
- Database plugins are now checked more thoroughly at server startup
- To fix the problem with MariaDB, the server needs to alter columns in the client and bindings table. For large databases, this can take a while. It is recommended that all ts3servers that use the same database, are stopped and then one new ts3server is started first which does the update. After this, the other instances can be started too.