TeamSpeak Client 64-bit 3.0.1
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the client.
- On machines that have a center speaker (like surround 5.1 and surround 7.1) changed the output channels for 1 channel sound to front left+right speakers (was center speaker). This fixes issues for people who have no center speaker connected even though their sound card is configured for surround sound.
- Fixed "Assertion channels==0".
- Fixed UTF-8 usage in plugins API, stylesheets, package installer, soundpacks and updater.