phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- [security] Fix stored XSS in Server status monitor
- [security] Fix stored XSS in navigation panel logo link
- [security] Fix self-XSS in setup, trusted proxies validation
- [security] Fix full path disclosure
- [security] Fix control user SQL injection in pmd_pdf.php
- [security] Fix control user SQL injection in schema_export.php
- [security] Fix self-XSS in schema export
- [security] Fix unencoded json object
- [security] Fix stored XSS in link transformation plugin