PhotoBulk for Mac is a bulk image editor, which allows you add text/image watermarks, and re-size and optimize large amounts of images or photos in a easy way; simply drag and drop your images onto the app, choose tour options and click start.
PhotoBulk for Mac allows you to pick text or image for your watermarks and choose the watermark opacity and position. The JPEG & PNG optimization feature lets you optimize the file size of your JPEG or PNG images whilst keeping their original resolution, format and quality.
Key features include:
- Bulk watermark options: pick text or image watermark, choose watermark opacity, choose watermark position.
- Bulk re-size: change proportionally the width or height of all the added images.
- JPEG & PNG optimization: optimize file size of your JPEG or PNG images while keeping their original resolution, quality and format.
- Real-time preview: check out how your images will look before they are processed.
- Supported formats include: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP and TIFF.
Overall, PhotoBulk for Mac has lots of features including bulk watermark, bulk re-size, JPEG and PNG optimization, real-time preview and presets. The application is fresh in design and has a really intuitive user interface that even novice users will find a breeze to operate.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.6.2 of PhotoBulk_for_Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.