PDF Split and Merge Basic 3.3.5
PDF Split and Merge Basic is an easy-to-use tool with both graphical and command line interfaces that enable you to split, merge, mix, and rotate documents in the .PDF format.
Key features include:
- Merge PDF documents together.
- Split PDF documents specifying the page number.
- Rotate PDF documents.
- Split PDF documents specifying the level of bookmarks.
- Mix two PDF documents taking pages alternately.
- Visually compose your PDF dragging pages from other PDF.
PDF Split and Merge allows you to split up and merge any PDF document in only a few step. The downside is the user interface is not that friendly and it can take a while to get to grips with.
PDF Split and Merge has multi-language support for French, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Finnish, Italian, Greek, English, Slovak, Chinese (Traditional), Estonian, Swedish, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Bosnian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Hungarian.
Update the language pack.
The PDF engine (Sejda) with a number of bug fixes and improvements.
The Open button to directly open the generated PDF file (and not the containing directory) in case the task generates a single PDF file.