Nokia PC Suite allows you to access your Nokia phone from your computer for a variety of tasks:
- Connecting your computer to the internet with the help of your phone
- Updating phone software and applications
- Transferring personal data such as picture or video files between your phone and your computer
- Synchronizing and managing contact and calendar entries
- Sharing information with Lotus Notes
- Creating multimedia message on your desktop and sending them through your phone
We don't have any change log information yet for version 220.127.116.11 of Nokia PC Suite. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.