Music Label is a really useful app to help you get your audio collection organized and under control. With Music Label you can catalog any kind of audio media, ranging from CD and vinyl, to MP3 and OGG tracks that are on your local hard drive.
Adding music from your collection is relatively easy; the app can automatically scan your hard drive for audio files, and all information, including cover album art, is automatically downloaded from online databases and added. You can also add your music manually by name, and all information, including cover art, is automatically downloaded and added.
Key Features include:
- Barcode and Music title organization support.
- Catalog any type of music, including CD, vinyl, SACD, MP3, WMA, and OGG.
- Add music to your collection from local hard drives.
- Keep track of your music on loan with the built-in CD loan manager.
- Search and sort your collection with one click.
- Print reports and watch a variety of statistics.
- Keep a list of wanted and ordered items.
- Create any number of databases of any size.
- Export to various formats, including HTML, XML, PDF, and Excel.*
- Unicode Support.
- Touch gesture support.
Music label also lets you create playlists and view comprehensive statistics. It has full Unicode and multi-language support as well.
Overall, Music Label is a really useful utility that can help you organize, and maintain your music collection. It offers extensive catalog and database management capabilities via an intuitive interface that can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise.
*Pro Edition Only.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 24.0 of Music Label. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.