Music Label is a really useful app to help you get your audio collection organized and under control. With Music Label you can catalog any kind of audio media, ranging from CD and vinyl, to MP3 and OGG tracks that are on your local hard drive.
Adding music from your collection is relatively easy; the app can automatically scan your hard drive for audio files, and all information, including cover album art, is automatically downloaded from online databases and added. You can also add your music manually by name, and all information, including cover art, is automatically downloaded and added.
Key Features include:
- Barcode and Music title organization support.
- Catalog any type of music, including CD, vinyl, SACD, MP3, WMA, and OGG.
- Add music to your collection from local hard drives.
- Keep track of your music on loan with the built-in CD loan manager.
- Search and sort your collection with one click.
- Print reports and watch a variety of statistics.
- Keep a list of wanted and ordered items.
- Create any number of databases of any size.
- Export to various formats, including HTML, XML, PDF, and Excel.*
- Unicode Support.
- Touch gesture support.
Music label also lets you create playlists and view comprehensive statistics. It has full Unicode and multi-language support as well.
Overall, Music Label is a really useful utility that can help you organize, and maintain your music collection. It offers extensive catalog and database management capabilities via an intuitive interface that can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise.
*Pro Edition Only.
Updated tag reading engine.
Fixed add to playlist function with no album in database.
Removed Test Build label showing on some systems.