MediaInfo provides you with a quick access to the inner values of your audio and video files. Whether you want to glance at the set-up of tracks included in a file or you want to know all the precise details about the codecs used, MediaInfo will offer the suitable view.
You can choose between a graphical user interface to quickly select the appropriate view on the data and a command line interface to automatically retrieve and process media information in your own scripts. For these purposes, MediaInfo's views are customizable the easy way.
- Different and customizable views on media information (Text, Table, Tree Structure, HTML, XML...)
- Data Export as Text, CSV, HTML, XML...
- Graphical User Interface, Command Line Interface, DLL
- Integration in MS-Windows (Drag'n'Drop, Context menu)
- Basics: Title, Author, Director, Album, Title Nr., Date, Length...
- Video: Codec, Aspect Ratio, Frame Rate, Bit Rate...
- Audio: Codec, Sampling Rate, Channels, Languages, Bit Rate...
- Text: Language of Subtitles
- Chapters: Nr. of Chapters, Outline
Supported Formats and Containers:
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)... (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
- Untertitel: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
AV1: support of AOmedia AV1 based on latest specifications draft, raw (OBU) and in MKV.
MXF: HDR metadata support.
MXF: detection and parsing of ProRes (SMPTE RDD 44).
MXF: framerate container/stream incoherence detection.
DPX: endianess, packing mode, compression mode.
AVC: add consumer camera recording date/time.
AVC: add consumer camera model name and iris F number.
JPEG: ICC parsing, display of ICC color space.
EBUCore: possibility to inject external metadata in the output from MediaInfo.
Attachments: do not provide anymore attachments content in XML by default, reducing XML output size.
colour description: trying (again!) to have more coherent labeling.
DCP/IMF: fix crash with some CPL files.
I782, FFV1: Golomb Rice parsing was wrong.
I210, FFV1: remove sar_den test must be 0 if sar_num is 0.
AAC: SBR parsing issue with 3+ channel streams, with sometimes false-positive PS detection.
BMP: was wrongly considering 4-bit without palette as with palette so wrong bit depth.
DPX: some elements in trace were wrongly displayed (wrong endianess).
B1082, Ancillary data: fix infinite loop.