MediaInfo provides you with a quick access to the inner values of your audio and video files. Whether you want to glance at the set-up of tracks included in a file or you want to know all the precise details about the codecs used, MediaInfo will offer the suitable view.
You can choose between a graphical user interface to quickly select the appropriate view on the data and a command line interface to automatically retrieve and process media information in your own scripts. For these purposes, MediaInfo's views are customizable the easy way.
- Different and customizable views on media information (Text, Table, Tree Structure, HTML, XML...)
- Data Export as Text, CSV, HTML, XML...
- Graphical User Interface, Command Line Interface, DLL
- Integration in MS-Windows (Drag'n'Drop, Context menu)
- Basics: Title, Author, Director, Album, Title Nr., Date, Length...
- Video: Codec, Aspect Ratio, Frame Rate, Bit Rate...
- Audio: Codec, Sampling Rate, Channels, Languages, Bit Rate...
- Text: Language of Subtitles
- Chapters: Nr. of Chapters, Outline
Supported Formats and Containers:
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)... (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
- Untertitel: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
Dolby Vision: detection of Dolby Vision and display of profile for MPEG-TS and MP4 files.
MPEG-4: Support of external time code tracks (.qtc).
JPEG 2000: Support of IMF profiles.
F523, BDMV: Support of UHD Blu-ray playlist.
Endianness and Sign report for PCM Matroska tracks.
MPEG-4: Resolume DXV display.
MPEG-4: support of file names >64 chars long or non ASCII for referenced files.
Slight binary size optimizations.
Colour_description: some changes in order to have more readable names (DCI P3, Display P3, sRGB).
MP4: crash with some HEVC streams with Dolby Vision.
VC-3: frame rate should not be detected as wrong when there are several frames per block.
Matroska: wrong color range info.
Matroska: fix crash with some corrupted files.
MXF: better support of height when there is an incoherence between header and footer.
Transfer_characteristics: fix BT.2020 difference between values 14 and 15.
Trace: fix freeze with some files.
Trace: invalid character encoding with some MOV files.
Some memory leak fixes.