IECookiesView is a small utility that displays the details of all cookies, which Internet Explorer stores on your computer. Additionally IECookiesView allows you to sort the cookies list by any column you want, just by clicking the column header, then a second click sorts the column in descending order. You can also locate a cookie in the list by specifying the name of the Web site.
With IECookiesView you can also select and delete unwanted cookies, save cookies to a readable text file and copy cookie information into the clipboard. The application also allows you to automatically refresh the cookies list when a Web site sends you a cookie.
Key Features Include:
- Change the content of a cookie.
- Block specific Web sites from using cookies through the cookies blocking mechanism of Internet Explorer 6.0.
- Open the IECookiesView utility directly from Internet Explorer toolbar.
- Display the cookies of other users and from other computers.
System Requirements: Windows operating system: Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista. Internet Explorer, Versions 4.0 - 9.0.
Note* There is only limited support for Internet Explorer 10.0, due to a change in the way that cookies index information is stored.
* Fixed to read cookie files with .cookie extension (IE11 - version 11.576.14393.0).