Free Any Data Recovery for Mac is a comprehensive data recovery solution to help you retrieve any accidentally deleted data from your hard drives and portable storage media.
With Free Any Data Recovery for Mac you can retrieve documents, emails, photos, videos, audio files and more. The application supports numerous different formats and media. You can recover files from your computer and removable media storage such as external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, digital cameras, and mobile phones.
Key features include:
- 3 data recovery modes.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP Support.
- Easy to use interface.
- Preview lost files before you recover data.
- Recover all data.
Supported formats include:
- Photo: JPG, PNG, RAW, GIF, JPEG, BMP, TIF, PCX, TIFF, TGA, EXIF, FPX, SVG, PSD, CDR, PCD, DXF, UFO, EPS, AI.
- Video: AVI, MOV, QT, MPG, MP4, FLV, WMV, RMVB, 3GP, SWF, MKV, RM, ASF, DIVX, MPEG, MPE, VOB, DAT, RA, RAM.
- Music: MP3, WMA, MID, OGG, WAV, AAC, M4A, APE, TTI, RA, AIF, AIFF, AU, VOC, MOD, S3M, MTM, FAR, KAR, IT.
- Document: DOC, XLS, PPT, ODT, ODS, PDF, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, OLE, TXT, XML, CHM, PST, DBX, WPS, DPS, ET, ONE, MPP, MDB, ACCDB, PST.
- Archive: ZIP, RAR, GZIP, TAR, 7Z, ARJ, LZH, ACE, GZ, UUE, BZ2, JZR, ISO.
- Other Files: PCT, PDS, PFX, PLT, PRC, PRT, PSF, PST, PTB, PTF, PYC, PZF, PZH, QDF, QKT, R3D, RDC, REG, RES, RFP, RPM, RW2, RX2, ACE, ADO, ALS, AMD, AMR, ASL, SES, SIB.
Overall, Free Any Data Recovery for Mac is great at recovering data held on almost any device you can think of, it has stacks of format support and can even recover data from corrupted devices too. The application is lightweight and the user interface is clean, fresh and uncluttered.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 18.104.22.168 of Free Any Data Recovery for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.