Enable Viacam is a mouse replacement utility that moves the pointer as you move your head via a webcam interface. The app will work with any PC that is equipped with a webcam. There is no need for any additional hardware.
Key Features Include:
- Highly customizable: adjustable variables include pointer speed, motion acceleration and smoothness.
- Wireless: no cables or additional hardware required.
- Hands-free: control your computer with intuitive head movements. No need to use your hands!
- Simple user interface: Enable Viacam is easy to set-up and install via the configuration wizard.
The app's environment is made up of three components; the 'main' window, 'click' window and 'task bar icon'. The 'main' window of the app will display the image of the camera and provides access to all commands and configuration options that are available. The 'click' window allows you to choose one of the available mouse actions such as ‘double click’, ‘drag’, ‘right click’, ‘middle click’, ‘left click’ or ‘no click’. The 'task bar icon' allows you to restore or minimize the main window of the app.
Overall, Enable Viacam is a practical solution, which allows you to control your computer without using your hands. You just have to connect your webcam to your PC, calibrate it to track your face motion and voilà! you can move the mouse pointer with your head.
* Add hotkeys for Windows.
* Fix support for some cameras, most notability those models integrated in tablets.
* Fix drop down boxes not displaying correctly on Windows 10.
* Part of the user interface (Click window) is now stored as .xrc files and thus can be modified without recompiling.
* Fix switched mouse buttons cause problems.
* Other minor improvements and bug fixes.