Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire.
Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop.
Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
- Taskbar Pager: Show desktop names as tooltips when hovering
- Interpret command line arguments without a running Dexpot instance
- Improved Hungarian language file
- Simplified license key prompt
- Backslash was lost with network paths in 'Configure Desktops > Start-up'
- DexControl: Improved window closing on excluded monitors