Chicken is a VNC viewer for Mac OS X version 10.4 and later. Chicken allows you to connect remotely to another computer, view the screen or take control of the device. The Chicken software offers great client functionality.
With a VNC application such as Chicken, you can operate the remote computer as though you were right there in front of it.
Chicken uses Rendezvous and the OS X keychain on the Mac, making it inherently easy to use.
You can also use Chicken to control some smartphones and tablets from your Mac, providing you have a VNC app installed on the remote device.
Other benefits of Chicken include:
- Clean and Simple interface, which makes connecting simple.
- Full screen mode toggle using a handy keyboard shortcut.
Chicken is built on the previous version of Chicken of the VNC.
Changes from version 2.1:
- Fixed bug with changes to the update speed not taking effect
- Fixed non-functioning interface elements in Japanese and Italian.
- Fixed bug with settings for currently selected server not being
saved if it is a Bonjour server.
- Fixed bug with fullscreen warning giving the incorrect shortcut if
the display is view-only.
- Automatically stops tinting in fullscreen mode.