With Bandicam screen recorder you can video record a certain area on a PC screen, or you can record a program which uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam screen recorder works with a high compression ratio, whilst keeping the video quality close to the original and Bandicam provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Bandicam game recorder can record DirectX/OpenGL programs, like Fraps.
- Because Bandicam compresses the file, the recorded file size is much smaller than the original.
- The recorded file can be uploaded to YouTube without any conversion in either 720p or 1080p full HD video.
- With the Auto Complete Recording function, you can record 24 hours of video.
- You can record high quality video at resolutions of up to 2560x1600.
The recording won't stop automatically even if the monitor resolution has changed in Screen Recording Mode.
If the output folder doesn't exist, the corresponding error message is displayed.
Improved the DirectX hooking compatibility.
Failed to recognize some DirectX 12 games (Tekken 7, etc.)
Failed to recognize Microsoft Store games even if the "Windows Store Apps (UWP)" option was checked.
The 'Around mouse' screen recording mode didn't work properly on multiple monitors with different resolutions.
Bandicam stopped working when the sound setting button was pressed under certain situations.
Other minor bugs have been fixed.