Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is a solid media conversion toolkit that comes with a complete set of powerful video conversion and editing tools to give you everything you need to convert any video you have to any other video format you need.
With Aiseesoft Total Video Converter you can easily convert between various video formats such as MP4, H.264/MP4 AVC, H.265/HEVC, MTS, MXF, MOV, AVI, DivX, WMV, MKV, FLV, WTV, VOB as well as 4K, HD and 3D video formats.
Key Features include:
- Adjust: Adjust the output video's Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue and Volume until it meets your satisfaction.
- Crop video: Crop the video to get rid of the black edges so that it will suit your screen.
- Add Watermark: Add a text or image watermark to your video to make it special.
- Rotate video: Rotate sideways video to correct angle with 90 clockwise or 90 counterclockwise as you like.
- Flip video: It allows you to make your video with a horizontal or vertical flip according to your watching habit.
The app supports 4K video encoding and decoding, including H.265, H.264, MPEG, Xvid, VP8, VP9, etc. It also allows you to convert and upscale HD and SD video to 4K and convert 4K to HD or SD as well.
The powerful video conversion and editing tools let you convert 2D videos to 3D format with multiple 3D options. Aiseesoft Total Video Converter supports up to 14 types of 3D modes including Anaglyph 3D (10 types), Side By Side (Half-Width/Full) 3D, Top and Bottom (Half-Height/Full) 3D.
With AMD APP technologies you can enjoy up to 10X faster conversion speed and with NVIDIA® CUDA or GPU Processing acceleration technology you can enjoy up to 6X faster speeds. You can convert any video, even 4K video, into several different formats in just a few clicks.
Overall, Aiseesoft Total Video Converter comes with a vast array of editing tools that can help you overcome a number of issues, including fuzzy/grainy video by upscaling video resolution. You can also adjust brightness and contrast automatically to lighten any dark recorded video. It also comes with tools that allow you to stabilize your shaky video as well. It is easy to use, has a shallow learning curve, and it supports a large amount of audio and video formats.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 9.2.30 of Aiseesoft Total Video Converter. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.