TurboCollage for Mac is a feature-rich, easy to use photo collage maker for the Mac platform. You can create photo collages, scrapbooks, contact sheets, greeting cards, design boards, mood boards, reference boards, comp cards, promotional images, event posters, photo books, invitation cards and more.
TurboCollage for Mac makes use of an intelligent algorithm to arrange pictures in Mosaic collages. This ensures that cropping of pictures is kept to a minimum, so you should end up with an arrangement that doesn’t crop the images at all.
7 collage patterns to choose from:
- Regular Pile: a set of pictures randomly sprinkled on a background. This pattern is often used to create scrapbooks.
- Advanced Pile: a pile where each picture can be a particular shape such as a circle, square, hexagon etc.
- Picture Grid: a set of pictures arranged in a regular grid arrangement with rows and columns(often used to create contact sheets).
- Mosaic: a mosaic arranges pictures in a random grid.
- Center Frame: a mosaic with a prominent center picture.
- Zig Mosaic: a mosaic where each element is not necessarily rectangular.
- Photohive: a set of photos arranged in beehive pattern.
TurboCollage comes with a large number of pre-designed templates that you can directly use to create your collages. These templates are categorized for various purposes such as Mosaics, Greeting Cards, and Facebook Covers etc, and it also comes with a fully functional text editor to add impressive text to your collages.