Mendeley for Mac provides an useful solution to document management. It has 1GB of free cloud-based storage which is also upgradable to 2GB for $5 per month, 5GB for $10, or $15 for unlimited storage. Mendeley for Mac comes with cross-platform compatibility and has a clear interface that is easy to view and navigate.
Key Features include:
- All your research centralized: Securely stored and accessible across devices, you can search and sort your references, documents and notes in one place.
- Read and annotate on the go: Use Mendeley online or offline to access your PDFs on the move.
- Reference Manager: Generate your citations and bibliography in the style of your choice, with support for Microsoft Word, LibreOffice and BibTeX.
- Collaboration: Publicly or privately share reading lists, references or full-text articles. Create groups to tackle research assignments, share feedback and write papers.
- Organize: Import and organize PDFs from your computer, EndNote, Papers or Zotero.
- Showcasing your work: Connect with colleagues and peers to follow their research output. Showcase your published research to millions across the globe.
With Mendeley for Mac you can access your papers on the web or iOS device. Mendeley has mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms, allowing you to access your Mendeley library, read and annotate your PDFs, and keep everything in sync across all your devices.
Fixes crash on startup if the local database wasn't consistent.
Fixes problems with "Restore backup" functionality.
Fixes syncing problems for the error "Missing required field: Text".
"Welcome to Mendeley" on boarding page content improvement.
Microsoft Word plugin: notifies users if a citation cannot be inserted (in formulas, illustrations, etc.).
Microsoft Word plugin: fixes "Object required (424)" error.
Microsoft Word/LibreOffice plugins: when editing a citation and pressing "Go to Mendeley": highlights the edited documents in Mendeley Desktop.
Microsoft Word/LibreOffice APA 6th Edition (and others): fixes error when citing a document multiple times.
Fixes links to Mendeley help webpages.
Fixes error that caused Mendeley Desktop to not load properly (stayed in the "Splash Screen").
Microsoft Word Plugin: fixes "Insert Citation" if Microsoft Word is in full screen (it exits full screen).
Mendeley Desktop is now compatible with version 16 of Word (Office 365).