The iPhone Data Recovery for Mac app lets you recover all of your lost data from your iPhone. The app enables you to preview and extract deleted iPhone files from either an iTunes/iCloud backup, or you have the ability to recover lost data without such backups.
iPhone Data Recovery for Mac supports up to 16 iPhone file types, including photos, contacts, SMS, notes, WhatsApp/Viber/Tango messages, call history, even app data for apps like Instagram, Viber, Flickr, iPhoto and iMovie.
Key Features Include:
- Extract data from iTunes/iCloud backup files and recover data even if your iPhone has been lost.
- Detailed preview and selection functions.
- Backup iPhone data to your Mac.
- Support for 16 file types, including photos, contacts, SMS, notes, WhatsApp/Viber/Tango messages and call history.
- App Data recovery support for apps such as Instagram, Viber, Flickr, iPhoto and iMovie.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 and 10.6.
With iPhone data recovery for Mac you can recover your lost data either from iTunes/iCloud backup or without a backup directly to your Mac. The is a useful app if you ever need to recover your data onto a new iPhone due to theft of your iOS device. That having been said, the full version of the app is a little pricey, but it depends upon the value of your data.