Xinorbis is a simple but powerful hard disk, folder and storage analyser. It uses a mix of graphs, tables and tree displays to provide the user with a complete overview of the contents of any hard disk, folder, removable drive or network drive.Analyse
Xinorbis lets you analyse the contents of hard disks, SSD's, folders or network folders, USB drives, memory cards or other removable storage.Report
Xinorbis has a powerful report engine that is capable of creating different report types including HTML, CSV, Text, Tree and XML.History
Xinorbis stores a copy of its scan findings in the Folder History archive. Including a record of the properties of every file and folder in the scan.Search
Xinorbis comes equipped with a powerful search system, which includes parameters and functions for searching by file name, file size, date and time, category, file attributes and file owner.
Key Features Include:
- With Xinorbis you can analyse a single drive, folder or merge several together in one report.
- View file distribution by file type, location, attributes, size, user (owner) and date/time.
- Locate duplicate files (either by name or size).
- Save reports and tables for later comparison or for inclusion in other documents.
- In-bullt powerful search engine.
- Shell support, scan a directory through Windows Explorer.
With Xinorbis you can easily see the contents, structure, file distribution and file composition of a whole hard disk, folder, or a mapped network drive. Xinorbis supports seamless integration with SQlite3 or ODBC for its Folder History data archive.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 8.1.10 of Xinorbis. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.