Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client, which is used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. The application is written in Java and uses the Azureus Engine.
Vuze offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
In addition to BitTorrenting, Vuze allows you to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. You can see content through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others.
If you publish your own original content via the Vuze platform, you are able to charge for it.
Please be advised: You must have Java installed to be able to run Vuze.
* Core | Drive Detection for Devices for OSX (for PSP devices)
* Core | Factory option to allow switchable unchoke algorithms
* UI | Less CPU usage for Seeding Rules
* Core | Only create the transcode directories when required
* Core | Allow OSX platform component to be updated properly
* UI | Fixed Speedtest not working
* UI | OSX 10.6 support (opening torrent from file)
* Core | OSX 10.6 support (not getting data from connected peers)
* Core | Fixed deadlock during UI initialisation