Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client, which is used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. The application is written in Java and uses the Azureus Engine.
Vuze offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
In addition to BitTorrenting, Vuze allows you to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. You can see content through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others.
If you publish your own original content via the Vuze platform, you are able to charge for it.
Please be advised: You must have Java installed to be able to run Vuze.
* UI | Prevent main window from popping up when adding a torrent and "Add Torrent Silently" set
* UI | Ensure that the correct progress reports are passed to listeners
* UI | Fixed bug whereby the destruction of the torrent-open window was cancelling torrent download dialogs
* UI | (OSX) Fixed bug where scrollers on some mice would cause table to blank
* UIvz | Handle magnet links within internal browser
* Plug | Improved the fallback lookup service by passing the all params
* Plug | Verify that downloaded torrents are valid before passing to caller