Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings.
Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as:
- contact message history,
- a powerful skinning language,
- tabbed messaging,
- global status changes (set all networks away at once),
- Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration),
- contact alerts,
- an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client,
- hundreds of emoticons,
- shell extensions for file transfers, and
- systray notifications.
* FIXED [Contact List] The event button is themed when it shouldn't be
* FIXED [Message Windows] Don't download wiki.dat unless the preference is on
* FIXED [Preferences] Flag older skins as outdated
* FIXED [Preferences] Mac icon does not appear in devices screen after newer mac updates
* FIXED [Wizard] Back button appears disabled on single wizard screens
* FIXED [Wizard] Increase password requirement to 8+ chars
* FIXED [Wizard] Remove basic information step from history
* FIXED [Wizard] Remove the old Pro checkbox from wizard
* FIXED [HISTORY] Trillian never syncs activity history that happened while it was running offline.