SysTools BKF Repair lets you quickly scan, recover and *extract files from Windows backup files (.bkf) that have been corrupted. This useful tool will let you repair the damaged .bkf file and then recover the complete data from the backup file including documents, images, music files and other items.
- Three recovery modes: Quick, Advanced & Range Based Scan.
- No file size limitations: tested up to 30 TB (.bkf) File.
- Save re-scanning time with Save and Load Recovery Snapshot option.
- Supports Windows NTBackup & Symantec VERITAS Backup Exec Files.
- Restore data from Symantec Backup Exec of Windows 8.1/8/7/XP.
- View recoverable file names from the damaged backup file.
- Quick search within recovered backup file.
SysTools BKF Repair has a crisp looking interface that provides you with two viewing panes, which display your folder structure and listed items. You can perform a Quick Scan, an Advances Scan and a Range Based Scan. The latter is quite useful as it allows you to extract specific portions of a backup file.
Once you have scanned the backup files the contents of them are displayed along with file information. Now you can preview the contents by simply selecting it, and if you need to save the data you can do so wherever you need to.
*Trial Limitations: Demo version of BKF Recovery tool can only preview the recovered .bkf files but does not extract them.
Please note: if you are using Window 8.1/8/7 or Vista, then please launch the tool as 'Run as Administrator'.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 6.0 of SysTools BKF Repair. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.