Soluto 1.1.1369 Beta
Soluto's goal is to bring an end to the frustrations PC users encounter. Soluto developed technology that tackles this problem from two different directions:
Frustration detection: Our patent-pending low level driver technology detects when you're frustrated by your PC and tells you which application is causing it.
Power of the crowd: Soluto harnesses the power of the crowd to learn which actions really eliminate frustrations and improve user experience, and leverages this user wisdom for the benefit of all PC users. By using Soluto's software, you're putting a whole community of PC power-users at your desk to help you improve your PC experience.
* PC Readiness Always Show option
- right click Soluto tray icon to see 3 new options in the “PC Readiness Monitor” sub-menu: Show every boot; Show after boot changes; Never show.
* New Driver
- Our low level driver has been re-written and is labeled Soluto.sys (previous driver name was PCGenFam.sys).
* Residue items appear in required bar
- Some apps do not support complete removal from the Windows startup, those items will appear in darker grey within the console.
- Beta sticker moved to right side
* “Operation aborted” message for updaters/help applications – Fixed.
* “Can’t connect to PC Genome servers” error for home users - Fixed.
- Home users who were getting a "cannot connect to PC Genome error" should now be able to run.
* Right Click - “My PC Just Frustrated Me” & “Disable Ongoing Frustration Research” options removed from tray icon.
- We've improved our algorithms to identify automatically PC frustrations, and to allow our ongoing research to run in the background without a hitch. If you do not wish to use these option, you can still select the Exit after boot feature.